Without fundraising efforts like our auction and these programs, we will not be able to continue our ongoing fun activities such as speakers, activities committee and community service, since our membership dues cover only about half our total guild expenses. So please consider participating!
SHOP FOR GIFT CARDS AND EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SHOP
Buy gift cards for your favorite brands and earn money for the guild at the same time! When you buy a gift card, the retailer provides a cash rebate to the guild. It’s just that easy. No extra money is spent. You just shop at your regular physical or online stores just as you already do every day. So continue to shop at retailers such as Safeway, Arco, Shell, Panera, Target, Staples, Nordstrom, REI, Sephora, Papa Murphy’s, Walgreens and hundreds more, but consider using a gift card and donate to the guild at the same time that you shop.
How to get started
1. Create an account using STQG’s enrollment code: 659F13E871631
· Install the RaiseRight app from your phone OR
· Join an Existing Program via the website ShopWithScrip.com
2. Select a Gift Card – there are various types of gifts cards: egift cards, reloadable and physical gift cards.
3. Payment Options
· Seamlessly check out and receive eGift cards faster by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card
· Linked bank account – have these items handy: bank account username and password, bank routing number, account number. Start this at least 2-3 business days prior to purchasing gift cards.
· Credit card – this will cost you a bit more since you’ll need to pay the credit card transaction fee
· Please do NOT select “pay coordinator directly” since this involves paper checks and you will not receive your scrip for at least 3-4 weeks. This also significantly increases the time to administer this program so we will not be taking checks from members for gift cards.
4. If you have any problems signing up for an account, please call the ShopWithScrip Customer Support team at 1-800-727-4715 Option 3. They’re in the eastern time zone and available daytime.
Have questions? Email CJ Long, the STQG scrip coordinator, Treasurer@straythreads.org
Shop for STQG Merchandise on Teespring
Use your regular Amazon login and password at smile.amazon.com. On your first visit, you will need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make through AmazonSmile will result in a donation. AmazonSmile will occasionally contact you about donation amounts disbursed to your chosen charity or about the program.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day.
Donate directly to Stray Threads Quilt Guild
Click HERE to donate with credit card or PayPal
Stray Threads Quilt Guild is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.